Insuring things is much simpler than insuring people. However it can still be a minefield, and you can often be under-insured and over-paying.

I’ll walk you through house, contents and car insurance and can offer a specialist “Rental Care” package for landlords:

Covering house, contents and public liability
Including extensions for landlords’ liability and contents
At very competitive rates
With good clear policy wording
Underwritten by major insurance companies
And no extra cost for monthly payments

I’ll make sure you are aware of what cover is available, advise you on specialist areas such as investment property, and make sure you understand what you will and will not be covered for.


I want to see you covered for what you need, but also keep it simple and cost effective.