An entrepreneur with years of experience in investment property and building successful businesses, and an Insurance Adviser since 1988, Wayne is now fully committed to facilitating others, particularly professionals and business owners, in their journey to wealth creation through investment property coaching.
Wayne started his business life at the age of 15 whilst still at school by setting up a music studio teaching kids the guitar. Then working in his own clothing business in Christchurch before moving on to insurances and properties.
His hands-on approach, breadth of expertise, down-to-earth nature and ability to garner the best results for his clients, has earned Wayne a reputation as an industry leader.
Whether you are a seasoned property investor, want to kick start your investment property portfolio, or are seeking guidance from a trusted and experienced source, get in touch with Wayne to inspire your success.
Wayne has also successfully utilised professional networking platform LinkedIn to support the growth and development of his business interests.
Wayne lives in Nelson, New Zealand, with his wife Lorraine.
Wayne’s success is based on seven key principles:
- Realism – if it looks too good to be true, it usually is.
- Honesty – a straightforward, truthful approach.
- Esteem – caring about clients, and respecting their goals.
- Choice – offering a range of options, in a pressure-free environment.
- Stability – through a comprehensive investment strategy.
- Experience – gained from many years ‘at the coal face’.
- Practise – Wayne practises what he preaches.