There are a myriad of reasons and excuses for the above.
If we look at how simple investing is first. There are basically 2 ways you make money on property:
- The property increases in value
- The debt on the property reduces
So why do people fail?
- They don’t do their homework first
- They have no cashflow budget
- They buy the wrong house in the wrong area
- They have no professional team around them
- They pay peanuts so they get monkeys
When people fail at anything it’s always someone else’s fault, so my suggestion is to have a long look in the mirror first, and say if it is to be it’s up to me.
Then go and get some advice and help.