When you go to sell your rental there are some rules to adhere to. Here are a few things as a starter.
- Firstly, you must respect your tenant and their rights. So when you decide you must give them notice in writing. This can be handled via your property manager.
- Your tenant must give permission for photos to be taken, particularly where their possessions are concerned. They can request that their things are not included in photos.
- A successful sale really relies on having good relations with your tenant and property manager and respecting everyone totally.
- Check out the type of tenancy agreement in place, for example, fixed term or periodic.
- Reward the tenant with a gift to show your appreciation.
There are plenty more, however if you choose a professional real estate agent who is experienced in the investment market you will be fine.
I’m happy to help – Call me.